-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

esther damon ☼ relationship

Invité
Invité
esther damon ☼ relationship Ven 16 Mar - 10:47

Esther Damon

JE SUIS
xxxx

ANECDOTES
xxx

Liens recherchés
━ blabla

liste des rps

━ ABANDONNÉ // [défi poufsouffle] ✽ jeune bourgeon — ft lucie
━ ABANDONNÉ // what kind of special day is It today — ft elliot
Why walk when you can dance ? — ft annaëlle
━ TERMINÉ // [EVENT #4] Premier Risque Tour 1 — ft billy
━ TERMINÉ // [EVENT #4] Premier Risque Tour 2 — ft kinga

ღ widow

Dernière édition par Esther Damon le Sam 1 Sep - 17:06, édité 3 fois
Invité
Invité
Re: esther damon ☼ relationship Ven 16 Mar - 10:47

title

I've been watching him for my entire life. I hate the air he breathes, his foolish decrees, his words so contrived. And I hate the way the townspeople gather outside, they hang on every breath, cling to his chest, home to his heart full of pride. The oracle told him to beware the ides and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wishing for untimely death or demise. Or am I just wishing I could be like you? That the people would see me too as a poet, and not just the muse.

quote or lyrics or info or whatever

title

I've been watching him for my entire life. I hate the air he breathes, his foolish decrees, his words so contrived. And I hate the way the townspeople gather outside, they hang on every breath, cling to his chest, home to his heart full of pride. The oracle told him to beware the ides and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wishing for untimely death or demise. Or am I just wishing I could be like you? That the people would see me too as a poet, and not just the muse.

title

MITZI

Dernière édition par Esther Damon le Ven 16 Mar - 10:54, édité 2 fois
Invité
Invité
Re: esther damon ☼ relationship Ven 16 Mar - 10:47

yannis damon

Grand-frère 17ans
7ème année

ruben damon

title

MITZI

Dernière édition par Esther Damon le Sam 1 Sep - 17:07, édité 5 fois
Invité
Invité
Re: esther damon ☼ relationship Ven 16 Mar - 10:48

[défi] jeune bourgeonfeat Lucie Girard
Why walk when you can dance ?feat Annaëlle Grenne
thread titletagged, description

MITZI